Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 November 2011

ONE THING

I like a word - OPTIONS - I find it a very spacious word, and a very empowering one too.
We do not always feel we have them, and so, start to feel a little smaller than necessary.
For the last few weeks I have been looking at this one unhappy plant in my bathroom. I thought I was giving it light, a perfect corner, plenty of water, but it would not cheer up.  It subconsciously played on me, every time I would see this one wilting plant, "why aren't you happy?" but I did nothing because it was the perfect decoration for that space...And then, the other day, I did one thing, moved the plant.  Immediate plant nirvana...Of course, that got me on a roll. I went through each rooom, moving one thing, here a desk, there something else.  You dont always know you have options until you try something, one little thing adjusted in a new way.  The side benefits to the mind are freeing too. So try it,  spread out, do one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment